Save up to 70%* by switching from your current enterprise agreement to G Suite
Use G Suite with no monthly fee until your enterprise agreement expires
Familiar and easy-to-use tools
G Suite includes email, file storage and sharing, video conferencing, calendars, document collaboration and more. Google’s productivity tools, including Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs and Google Hangouts, are already used by hundreds of millions of people, and you can get started without any new servers or equipment.
- Tools that cover your key communication and productivity needs
- Maintenance free and always up-to-date
- Already used by hundreds of millions of people
Trusted by millions of businesses
Over 5 million businesses around the world have chosen G Suite to help them run and grow their business, improve productivity and collaboration, and reduce costs.
It takes so much less time to have 10 people develop a Google Slide than it did ... emailing around different versions of a PowerPoint.
Greg Meyers, CIO, Motorola Solutions
People shouldn’t have to buy software built to do everything for everybody.
Geoffrey A. Fowler, Wall Street Journal
By switching to G Suite from IBM Lotus Notes, we saved 50 percent on our email operating costs.
Mike Ellerton, Head of Infrastructure, Premier Foods
Spend less, do more
G Suite saves cost and helps employees get more done. According to Forrester, G Suite helps the most collaborative workers save up to two hours per week when compared to their previous collaboration solution - that's more than two full work weeks a year.
- Return on investment of 304% over 3 years
- Risk adjusted benefit of $1,708 per user
- Payback period of 1 month
Free consultancy session to identify the benefits
Benefit from a free consulting engagement with a senior Google Consultant who will help you transition from your high-level cloud goals to a tangible roadmap and plan. We'll dedicate a day to understanding your key IT/business challenges and pain points, and help identify a cloud strategy that works for the business and delivers tangible RoI. White Stratus has amassed deep expertise and business experience transitioning customers across all major verticals and legacy systems - meaning, you're in very safe hands.
How it works
The tools your business runs on should be as easy to buy as they are to use. You can buy G Suite for a flat per-user per-month fee, with no complicated pricing. And, if you have a current contract for another office productivity suite, such as a Microsoft® or IBM enterprise agreement, you can use G Suite without charge until your current contract expires. To get your business up and running fast, Google will pay up to $25 per user to White Stratus to help you with your deployment.
Your savings will depend on your situation. Typical scenarios of savings range up to 70% depending on your current enterprise agreement.
- *Estimated savings are based on typical scenarios involving basic Microsoft Enterprise Agreements with no dependencies. Savings are not guaranteed.
- Estimated savings up to 70% is based on a basic Microsoft Enterprise Agreement. Baseline license cost is published Open License cost, the discount on the baseline cost is calculated based on number of employees in an organization and aligns with Microsoft's published tiered discount level pricing A - D (15% - 45%). Other cost assumptions for storage, resource, hardware, hardware maintenance, power and cooling are based on industry standards. See the detailed comparison here.
- Google costs calculated based on number of employees, requirement for data retention/eDiscovery, average support cost $10 per user/per year, and resource management reduction of 75% based on Google independent research.
- Contact us today to help determine the specific savings that you can expect by switching to G Suite.
- For more details about this offer, please read the offer Terms and Conditions.