Chrome for meeting devices
Click here get a quote for competitive offer of Chrome for meeting devices.
Chromebox for Meetings Standard
Asus CFM Unit:
- ASUS M064U Chromebox
- HD Camera
- keyboard/mouse controller
- Google 1 year Management and Support
Chromebox for Meetings is powered by Chrome OS, which means it’s fast, secure and easy to manage. Management and support is covered by a per device annual license fee. Click here to request a quote for (renewal) licenses.
- 4th generation Intel® CoreTM i7 processor
- HDMI and DisplayPort++
- 4x USB3.0
- Ethernet and built-in dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Full HD 1080p (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Automatically switches resolution based on available bandwidth
- Autofocus lens
- Automatic low-light correction
Microphone / speaker
- Wideband frequency response
- Built-in DSP for speech clarity
- Omni-directional microphone with noise filter
- Mute, end call and volume buttons
- Full QWERTY keypad on rear
- RF based (no line of sight necessary)
- Nano-sized USB adaptor
Chromebox for Meetings Large Room
New hardware to support larger rooms. The new Chromebox for meetings bundle equips rooms with the same instant face-to-face meeting functionalities as the original bundle, but with additional hardware to support larger rooms.
New hardware includes:
Pan-tilt-zoom camera: USB-enabled 1080 HD PTZ delivers professional video quality for larger conference spaces.
2x microphone and speaker: Capture conversations in longer rooms with an additional mic and speaker.
Enhanced dual screen support: Now you can connect two monitors to the PTZ camera and dual microphone and speakers, so your participants can get the richest video conferencing experience.
*Please Note: The Chromebox for Meetings includes a yearly license which will need to be renewed each year.
Chromebase for Meetings
The Acer Chromebase for meetings is a first of its kind, purpose-built, all-in-one touchscreen video conferencing system designed for individuals and small spaces:
- Phone rooms
- 2-person huddle rooms
- Dedicated, desktop video conferencing
- 24” touch screen - no cables, mouse or keyboard required
Chromebase for meetings is simple to deploy and unlike almost any video conferencing system today; it’s self-contained, plug and play, no additional accessories are required.
|Processor, Memory, Storage, Screen (resolution / type)||
|Ports and Connectors||
|What’s in the box?||